Salesforce Developer / Administrator
Ten2Eleven Business Solutions, LLC (“Ten2Eleven”) is a consulting firm with 15 years of experience developing Database and Business Intelligence solutions and delivering Business Consulting services for organizations of all sizes, from state agencies to Fortune 500 clients. Ten2Eleven is focused on developing customized solutions that give our clients insight into their operations and a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Ten2Eleven is looking for a Salesforce Developer / Administrator for our Salesforce practice, providing configuration and custom development services. As a Salesforce Developer / Administrator on a small, high-performing team of specialists, you will deliver high quality solutions for our clients involving configuration, workflow, analytics, reporting and integrations with third party applications.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to collaborate and offer innovative solutions to customer problems using both out-of-the-box features and custom development. The candidate will have a high level of experience with Salesforce, have excellent problem solving and communication skills, and provide customer facing support. Candidates should be comfortable in a hands-on capacity at all levels of design, development, testing and deployment.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, Physics, Electrical or Industrial Engineering, or Related Major (experience may be substituted)
- Three to five years of professional development experience in a consulting practice with the following technologies:
- Salesforce configuration and administration
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Aura and/or Lightning Web Components
- Object-oriented programming paradigms
- Tremendous attention to detail and an ability to write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Comfortable working with a team (Scrum method and client facing)
- Ability to communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Aptitude for maintaining a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and identify ways to meet and exceed project goals successfully
- System administration skills to support customer-facing Salesforce environments, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Cross browser/platform compatibility knowledge
- Strong knowledge of web security practices
Additional preference will be given to candidates with the following Salesforce certifications:
- Platform Developer 1
- Platform Developer 2
- Platform App Builder
- Sharing and Visibility Designer
- Integration Architecture Designer
- Identity and Access Management Designer
- Advanced Administrator
- You will need to clear a criminal background investigation (required by our clients)
- You must provide documentation showing that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation and Benefits
Our company offers a competitive compensation package comprising base salary, bonus, and profit sharing, a 401(k) with company contributions, a generous PTO policy, medical and dental insurance packages including a health savings account (HSA) funded by the company.
Based in Sacramento
The position is full time for a permanent employee.
If you feel you meet these qualifications and are interested in applying for the position, please submit your resume in PDF or Word format to email@example.com and our hiring manager will be in contact with you shortly.