Junior Database Developer
Ten2Eleven Business Solutions, LLC (“Ten2Eleven”) is a consulting firm with 15 years of experience developing Database and Business Intelligence solutions and delivering Business Consulting services for organizations of all sizes, from state agencies to Fortune 500 clients. Ten2Eleven is focused on developing customized solutions that give our clients insight into their operations and a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Ten2Eleven is looking for a Junior Database Developer that is familiar with the Microsoft stack of products to develop and support applications and business processes.
As a Database Developer on a small, high-performing team of specialists, you will deliver high quality custom software solutions for our clients involving work flow, analytics, decision support, reporting dashboards and reporting portals.
The successful candidate should have a high level of experience with SQL Server 2014 with experience developing SSIS packages for applications and integrations and experience with SSRS. Candidates should also have great problem solving and communication skills.
Experience working within the Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industries is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Systems, Math, Physics, Electrical or Industrial Engineering, or Related Major (experience may be substituted) or at least 5 years work experience in a related field
- Experience with the following technologies:
- SQL Server
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Familiarity with C# / VB.NET, Salesforce, React or other technologies is desirable
- Client and project management experience is a strong plus
- Knowledge of relational data models, data modeling, database programming, and SQL
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to write clearly to communicate technical information to non-technical people.
- Experience with Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing
- Prior Consulting Experience
- You will need to clear a criminal background investigation (required by our clients)
- You must provide documentation showing that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation and Benefits
Our company offers a competitive compensation package comprising base salary, bonus, and profit sharing, a 401(k) with company contributions, a generous PTO policy, medical and dental insurance packages including a health savings account (HSA) funded by the company.
Based in Sacramento
The position is full time for a permanent employee.
If you feel you meet these qualifications and are interested in applying for the position, please submit your resume in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and our hiring manager will be in contact with you shortly.